PortfolioAnalyst 2020 Release Notes
- Previously the Performance by Long & Short report was offered to IBKR accounts only but is now offered to external accounts at no extra cost. The Projected Income report is the outstanding premium report offered only to IBKR accounts.
- Previously premium reports were offered to IBKR accounts only but are now offered to external accounts at no extra cost. The reports include:
- Allocation and Performance by Sector
- Performance Attribution vs. S&P 500
- Performance by Asset Class
- Performance by Financial Instrument
- Performance by Underlying
- Performance by Symbol
- The Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR) in USD is now available.
- Reports are getting a fresh new look.
- General changes include modern styles, reduced blank space, fewer pages, more analytics and faster report generation.
- Analyze your bond portfolio with our new Fixed Income report.
- Updated look and feel to make managing your external accounts a transparent and seamless process.
- Legacy reports Allocation by Sector and Performance by Sector have been combined into our new Allocation and Performance by Sector report.
- The allocation section now offers amount and percent change over time. Δ represents change.
- The performance section now offers MTM performance represented in amount and percent.
- Add a text-based cover letter to address your clients.
- When creating a custom Snapshot report, click Assign a Synopsis? Yes in the
Optional Pages section.
- You must create and save a synopsis before you can select one here.
Add brokerage, bank, credit cards, other asset and other liability accounts without entering your external financial institution login credentials.
Test trading strategies by configuring a What-If portfolio with offline accounts.
Full desktop and mobile support for all browsers and operating systems.
Updated look and feel to make managing your external accounts a transparent and seamless process.
Socially conscious investors can now analyze their portfolio's consolidated ESG scores.
ESG Ratings include:
- ESG Score - an overall company score based on the self-reported information in the environmental, social and corporate governance pillars (Comprised of Resource Use Score, Emissions Score Environmental Innovation Score, Workforce Score, Human Rights Score, Community Score, Product Responsibility Score, Management Score, Shareholders Score, and CSR Strategy Score).
- ESG Controversies Score - measures a company's exposure to environmental, social and governance controversies and negative events reflected in global media.
- ESG Combined Score - the simple weighted average of all ESG Combined Scores for all companies within the fund based on the reported information in the environmental, social and corporate governance pillars (ESG Score) with an ESG Controversies overlay. Low controversies score indicate the companies within the fund on average have received negative events or there have been new developments from past negative events in the last fiscal year.
- Percentage of companies in your portfolio that have an ESG score.
Annualized returns are now available in our custom Historical Performance and Historical Performance Benchmark Comparison reports.
Your estimated remaining income for the year is now available for analysis alongside estimated rolling annual income.
Special dividends are now included in the breakout of projected income.
In February, we began offering a concentration report in PDF/CSV format. This is now available online under the Fund Parser tab.
Analyze your corporate exposure by grouping the performance (available for TWR or MWR) of your portfolio's derivatives and underlying positions… and more:
- Top Contributors by Underlying Exposure
- Bottom Contributors by Underlying Exposure
- Contribution by Underlying and Derivative
Select your master account in the account picker and view your portfolio's consolidated online performance by financial instrument. This consolidated view includes all linked and funded sub accounts.
The following features are now included in your parsed portfolio:
- Long and short breakout
- Top Holdings
- Asset Allocation
- Sector Allocation
- Region Allocation
- Country Allocation
- Financial Instrument Allocation
Earlier this month, we announced that SPXT is now our default benchmark. Going foward, it will now be referred to SPXTR.
Historically, dividends were included in SPX returns as SPXT was not offered until this year. Now that we offer SPXT and SPX, dividends have been removed from SPX. SPXT is now our default benchmark. The Performance Attribution vs. S&P 500 report is unchanged and will continue to include dividends.