PortfolioAnalyst 2022 Release Notes
December 2022: Introducing PortfolioAnalyst Beta
Now offering an intuitive dashboard with allocation, attribution, performance, risk metrics and more without the hassle of downloading PDF/CSV reports.
View side-by-side summary statistics and drill down into details with historical periods, benchmark comparison, and frequency selection.
Log into Client Portal > Performance & Reports > PortfolioAnalyst Beta and provide feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now supported for custom Time Period and Cumulative Performance Statistic reports.
- When selecting Time Period and/or Cumulative Performance Statistics you will be asked to Include Long and Short Breakout Yes|No on the next page.
- Coinbase, Kraken and Gemini connections are now available to link in PortfolioAnalyst.
- Test trading strategies, generate performance on prospective client portfolios and experience our robust platform before opening an account.
- 165 additional benchmarks are now available for the Performance Attribution report.
- Using the allocation and selection effects, compare your portfolio's sector attribution to one of our 165 recently added benchmarks.
- Previously, the S&P 500 was the only benchmark supported and is still the default benchmark selected.
- View real-time pricing and activity across IBKR and external accounts in one consolidated view.