Student Trading Lab 2022 Release Notes
- Students can now trade CME crypto futures.
- The Student Trading Lab account application is now simpler and better-designed.
- New users now receive email alerts when their accounts are configured and ready to use.
- Professors and students can use PortfolioAnalyst 3 to consolidate, track and analyze complete portfolios, including non-trading assets, and can access advanced reporting, global support, benchmarks, risk metrics, GIPS® verified returns and powerful on-the-go analytics.
- A Welcome Center is now available to help Professors and Students get up and running with Client Portal, TWS and other platforms.
Professors and students now have access to:
- Cryptocurrency trading, specifically Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin 1
- US Spot Gold 2 trading
- International along with US products (except HK Index futures)
 Trading in digital assets, including cryptocurrencies, is especially risky and is only for individuals with a high risk tolerance and the financial ability to sustain losses. All trading and custody of digital assets is provided by Paxos Trust Company ("Paxos") in an account held in your name at Paxos. Digital assets held with Paxos are not protected by SIPC. Eligibility restrictions apply. For more information please see ibkr.com/crypto.
 US Gold is only available to legal residents of the United States.US Gold is not available to legal residents of Arizona, Montana, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island.
 PortfolioAnalyst was verified as calculating Time-Weighted Returns and Money-Weighted Returns in accordance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) calculation methodologies. GIPS was developed by the CFA Institute, is used by investment management firms around the world, and establishes standards for investment performance, making it easier for you to compare firms and make more informed investment decisions.
The projections or other information generated by PortfolioAnalyst regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results. Please note that results may vary with use of the tool over time.
GIPS® is a registered trademark of CFA Institute. CFA Institute does not endorse or promote this organization, nor does it warrant the accuracy or quality of the content contained herein.